Mayor Bill DeBlasio is destroying New York City. We cannot have him continue as mayor for the next two years. The people of NY want change, and now is the time to act before it becomes any worse. This is not about being conservative, left, etc. This is about “radical” politics that are harming the city and being neglectful of New Yorkers. Below are some of the issues with Mayor Deblasio:
1) Bill does not care what New Yorkers think, want, or need. “The issue is people don’t like him, and he doesn’t care,” said Rebecca Katz, a former longtime de Blasio adviser and founder of consulting firm New Deal Strategies.
2) The mayor plans to run for President in 2020. He has been absent and neglectful of NY, especially in times of need. (Ex: summer blackout of 2019) How can Bill abandon NY anymore than he already has to go on a campaign tour, especially when he has no chance of winning?!
3) The mayor has made more horrendous choices than past infamous Mayors like Lindsay and Dinkins.
4) The mayor avoided acknowledgment of the Puerto Rican Day Parade and veterans’ D-Day ceremonies. He also “forgot” to attend a 9/11 memorial event for victims.
5) The mayor is anti-police. However, he has no issue with gathering a squad of officers to guard him as he works out at a gym in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Yeah, that’s what he’s doing instead of being a mayor. Summer 2019 has proved that people feel protected when they want to assault and mistreat the NYPD. He has allowed criminals to gain ridiculous protection. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-de-blasio-rudy-giuliani-hooligans-nypd-water-20190723-2ehxmsay2ngsnjxudth5gedrui-story.html%3foutputType=amp
6) Crime is low? HA! It might appear that way because police cannot do their job. He ended Stop and Frisk. Officers do not receive any support when it comes to arrests and investigations. Their lives are in danger even more so now that they do not have the city’s support. He has passed laws for so-called minor offenses to be ignored. (Like urinating in the street). Critics charge that the shift will undermine the “broken windows” theory of policing that began in the city in the 1990s. Ignoring these so-called minor crimes have and will continue to lead to bigger offenses.
7) DOE. The mayor does not support schools and teachers. Instead he has appointed a chancellor who is a racist and failed superintendent of Texas schools. Together, they are implementing one of the worse discipline codes to protect unruly students. Like crime, it’s a way to limit consequences so they can say, “Hey, look at how bad behavior has decreased in schools!” Educators are limited in what they can do with poor behavior. His appointment of Chancellor Carranza is to support his diversity narrative so he can say “Look what I’ve done! Vote for me in 2020!”
8) The MTA continues to increase their rates, but the the conditions of trains and stations are unsanitary, unsafe, and unstable.
9) The mayor is a socialist. Mr. de Blasio announced a plan to spend $100 million to ensure that undocumented immigrants and others who cannot qualify for insurance can receive medical treatment. Interesting. Tell the hardworking US citizen mother who struggles to provide for her child that one! Tell the increase of homeless people that you will support “illegal immigrants” over their needs this one. Is that why he refuses to work with the federal government when it comes to immigration issues? Again, he only supports people who will fit his broken diversity narrative.
10) Increase in parking meter rates. The new system consists of six tiers of hourly parking prices, ranging from $1.25 in some neighborhood shopping districts to $7.50
11) Park Slope residences and workers are experiencing an extreme difficulty parking, and this issue will continue to spread across the city. He is eliminating parking spots for bikers and car shares.
12) Increase in property taxes. For decades, tax laws have prevented assessments from rising more than 6% a year, even though property values in certain areas—such as de Blasio's home neighborhood of Park Slope—have increased far more. Advocates argue this has forced a disproportionate burden on rental buildings, commercial properties and houses in outer-ring neighborhoods which are more likely to belong to minority homeowners. He believes that we cannot reduce taxes because that will take away from the city’s services. What?! Everything has become run down, and New Yorkers are fleeing from neighborhoods they have grown up in for years because they cannot afford it. Instead many illegals are buying single or two family homes, and allowing anywhere from 3 to 5 families to reside to support their taxes and mortgages. Obviously, most Americans refuse to live this way. Rent is at an all time high because landlords have ridiculous taxes to pay.
13) The mayor’s wife, Chirlane McCray, “lost” over $1.8 billion taxpayers money. Some say it was “wasted” on organizations or laws that never proved to be anything other than their name slapped on it.
These are just SOME of the issues with the mayor. Sign this petition to say Impeach Mayor de Blasio! We want our New York back to being safer, supported, and loved!
9， 白思豪作为纽约市长， 是一个社会主义者。 白思豪宣布一项计划花费1亿美金 ， 保护无证移民， 他们无法购买医疗保险。 有趣吗？ 告诉那些辛勤工作的美国公民的妈妈， 为了养活自己的孩子每天都要挣扎奋斗！ 告诉那些无家可归的人们，你支持非法无证移民，而忽略了他们的需要！这个就是他在移民问题上一直拒绝同联邦政府的合作！？再次重申：他只支持那类可以满足他自己破碎的多元化故事的人！
10， 增加停车费用。 新的系统，有6个 台阶按小时收费， 从 $1.25美金到 $7.50 美金不等。
11， Park Slope 居民和工人，正在经受极端困难的停车难题。这样的停车难问题，持续扩散到纽约市的每一个街道和角落。 白思豪作为纽约市长，正在取消自行车和私家车的停车场地。
12， 持续增加地产税。 几十年来， 税法一直防止地产每一年税收增长不超过6%， 尽管某些地方的地产升值了， 譬如，白思豪位于Park Slope的 房产就升值了很多。 辩护人士认为： 这增加了下列人物的不成比例的负担， 他们是出租的楼宇， 商业地产， 外围地区的房屋， 很快就要易主， 属于少数族裔的地产了！ 他相信我们不能对他减税，因为那将会取消纽约市的服务！ 什么情况？ 纽约市的情况每况愈下！ 纽约客逃离纽约，耻为邻居！ 他们在社区长大生活多年，但是他们现在负担太重，无法维持生计！ 取而代之的是非法移民正在购买一个家庭或二个家庭的住房， 但是却允许3个家庭到5个家庭，拥挤在一起，共同支付高额的税收和银行贷款。显而易见，很多的美国人，不喜欢这样的生活方式！房租一直居高不下， 因为， 房东要支付那些可笑的苛捐杂税！
13， 白思豪作为纽约市长， 他的老婆 Chirlane McCray， “损失”了18亿美金的纳税人的钱！ 有人说： 这些钱“浪费”在某些机构， 或法律从未证明过这些机构的合法性， 只不过是他们的名字在其中！这只是白思豪问题的一些，我们见到的只是冰山一角！
我们需要纽约市回到正常的轨道： 更加安全！ 更加得到支持！得到更多的爱！请您填表签字！